This tincture is meant for those who wish to be relaxed & ready to sleep. Imagine kicking back in the sand, ready to take a nap as the ocean’s waves crash on the shore; the world’s most relaxing Beach Day. Meant for nighttime use, Sunset Surf Blend is the perfect counterpart to our daytime tincture: Sunrise Surf Blend.
What makes Palm Beach Nutra CBD better than other brands? Besides being lab-tested and USA-grown, we’ve gone the extra mile to include Terpenes in our Tinctures!
Terpenes are essential oils found in many fruits, vegetables, and other plants (including cannabis and hemp) that research has shown to have their own medical properties. When CBD is taken along with natural Terpenes, the CBD acts more efficiently and effectively, essentially doubling its medical effects. This is known as the entourage effect.
Many Terpenes are anti-inflammatories themselves, which, when combined with CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties, greatly reduce systemic inflammation and the chronic pain that comes along with it.
Sunset Surf Blend contains a proprietary blend of natural sleep-support herbs, including sleep-inducing Valerian Root, calming Chamomile, and the sleep hormone Melatonin. Our cutting-edge formula contains a special five-terpene blend of Limonene, Alpha-Pinene, Delta 3-Carene, Linalool, and Citral, along with 1000mg of high-quality, USA-grown, Hemp-based CBD that gives this Sunset Surf its relaxing vibes.
Whether a part of your daily routine or as a supplement to your medical cannabis journey, our ZERO-THC CBD line is a cost-effective, quality source of hemp-derived cannabinoids for your personal wellness plan.*
- Limonene, as it sounds, naturally comes from citrus fruits, such as lemons, limes, grapefruits, and oranges. It’s also found in peppermint and juniper berries. Many studies have shown that this primary terpene acts as an antioxidant, an anti-inflammatory, a fantastic mood booster, and some research has even shown it to act as an anti-cancer agent. Limonene is natural and can be found in beauty products, cleaners, food flavorings, medicines, and perfumes.
- Alpha Pinene comes from pine trees. Another major terpene, Pinene has been shown to act as a natural bronchodilator, which can help with those who have respiratory issues. Studies also suggest that Pinene gives you energy and focus, allowing you to take on the day with a natural boost. Like Limonene, Pinene has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Linalool is the calming terpene. Found in lavender, Linalool has been shown to be an effective anti-anxiety stressbuster. People have used lavender to be able to relax and fall asleep. Linalool can take the edge off from your daily stressors and relax you. Along with being another anti-inflammatory terpene, Linalool also has analgesic and antidepressant qualities
- Delta 3-Carene is a minor terpene found in cedar trees, pine trees, and rosemary. It is used in fragrance products for its sweet scent. Like the terpenes above, Delta 3-Carene is an anti-inflammatory agent and has even been shown to help with repairing diseased and damaged bones.
- Citral is similar to Limonene and is found in lemons and lemongrass. It has sedative and antimicrobial properties.
- Valerian Root has been used for centuries as a treatment for insomnia. It is extracted from the root of the Valerian plant, a perennial flowering plant found in Europe and Asia.
- Chamomile is a soothing, daisy-like plant that, when taken orally, leads to deeper, calmer sleep. Chamomile has historically been used in herbal treatments, teas, and aromatherapy to calm down anxiety and stress.
- Melatonin is a naturally-occurring hormone in the body that is released during nighttime hours and decreases in daytime hours. Scientists have linked melatonin production to our sleep functions. Our bodies start producing less melatonin as we age, so adding it in as a supplement is important to maintaining the delicate hormone balance a deep, rewarding sleep requires.
- Nighttime Use
Hemp Seed Oil, Cannabidiol Hemp Extract